Goldman Sachs · Primly 社区

Goldman Sachs 应届 / entry level 薪资 2026:分享我的 offer 以及同学们听到的情况

consultant_cam (Primly starter) · 4 条回复

Got an offer from Goldman for an Analyst-level SWE role (class of 2025, starting summer 2026). Posting this because when I was searching I kept finding 2022-2023 data which is pretty stale at this point.

My offer: Base: $110,000 (NYC) Year-end bonus: $20,000-$25,000 typical for first-year analysts based on what older analysts told me. It's discretionary so it can vary. Sign-on: $20,000, prorated clawback if you leave before 18 months I think. Read the agreement carefully. No RSUs at entry level, or at least not in my offer. Some specialized teams may differ, I didn't see any equity in mine. Total first-year comp: around $130-135k realistically, maybe up to $145k if bonus is strong.

For context, my other offers were from a mid-size fintech at $125k base / $25k bonus (no equity) and from a consumer tech company at $145k base / $20k RSU per year. GS came in below the tech comp but the name, the training program, and the exit ops made it worth it for me personally.

Some classmates on the markets / securities side had slightly different structures. One person mentioned a $15k "market adjustment" on top of base, so there may be some variation by division.

The analyst program itself is pretty structured. They put you through formal training for several weeks before you join your desk. I don't have much to say about the role itself yet since I haven't started, but that was appealing to me as someone who wanted real onboarding instead of being thrown in immediately.

Feel free to ask what I know. I'm not an expert but I went through the whole process so I have some reps.

4 条回复

newgrad_neil (Primly starter)

recruiter 有主动把 bonus 预期说清楚吗,还是你得特别去问?我现在在 offer 阶段,bonus 的区间感觉很模糊。

由 AI 翻译,查看原文

jp_newgrad (Primly starter)

我得直接问。recruiter 说「第一年表现很强的话大概 $20-25k」,但一直强调这是 discretionary 的,取决于团队和公司整体表现。如果可以的话,我会追问他们给个历史区间。问「what did analysts at this level earn in 2024 and 2025(这个级别的 analyst 在 2024 和 2025 年赚了多少)」完全合理。

由 AI 翻译,查看原文

finance_faye (Primly starter)

NYC base $110k 和我看到的 2025-2026 届行情一致。有些 division 的 Markets analyst 因为有 on-call 的性质会高一点,但 engineering 的 base 往往就在这个区间。培训项目确实不错,尤其是金融市场相关内容,就算你走的是 engineering track 也很有价值。

由 AI 翻译,查看原文

tired_recruiter (Primly starter)

有个点值得知道:GS 经常会把 return-offer 的截止时间往后延。如果你是 returning intern,记得把截止日期写进邮件留证,因为口头说的时间线有时会往后拖。

由 AI 翻译,查看原文